More than any other area of post-production, colour grading has plummeted in cost in recent years. The days of £100,000 grading suites are coming to an end, just like edit suites before them. With Da Vinci Resolve, you have all the power of a feature film colour grading suite on your PC or Mac and now you have the training resources you need to master it too. Come along to this groundbreaking course and learn how to turn your final edit into a work of art!
- Working with the Resolve interface
- Working with Red, DSLR and other digital files
- Conforming from EDL and XML
- Primary Correction
- Secondary Correction, including HSL keys, Power Windows and curves
- Recomposing shots, Keyframing and Tracking
The courses are run by our highly experienced instructors, who have been hand-picked for their ability and enthusiasm in training; you're in good hands. The course is structured so that you get the best possible value from the day but there's still flexibility for you to ask questions relating to your individual needs or existing projects.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for existing editors and colourists looking to quickly acquaint themselves with Da Vinci Resolve. It would, for example, perfectly suit Apple Color users making the transition or editors who've used built-in tools and who now want to take their grading up a notch.
Good computer skills and an existing understanding of colour theory and reading scopes.
- £1499 + VAT - for one to six people at our training centre
- **Special Offer** £849 + VAT - onsite training for one to six people (your equipment must meet the minimum spec for Da Vinci Resolve)
If you are TV or film professional with at least three recent broadcast credits, you may be able to claim 80% of the cost of this course. You can find more information here.